Apple Blossom Spritz
The low-ABV movement has proved to be a popular and healthier alternative to some of the harder drinking days of our pasts. This cocktail is dry and floral, without the cloying sweetness that some spritz recipes can include.
- 1½ oz Dry Vermouth
- 2 oz Dry Sparkling Wine
- 2 oz Club Soda
- ¼ oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 5 dashes Hella Apple Blossom Bitters
- Apple slice and lemon wheel, for garnish
- In a highball glass or red wine glass, combine ingredients over ice and stir gently.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and a lemon wheel.