There's a singular satisfaction from a savory, spicy Bloody Mary. When you're in the mood for something more South of the border, try subbing in tequila for vodka.
- 1 ½ oz Tequila
- 4 oz Hella Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Tajin, Lemon Wedge, and Celery Stick (or anything else you can dream up), for garnish
- Rim a pint glass with Tajin. Mix with salt if you're in a savory mood.
- Fill a pint glass with ice, tequila and Hella Spicy Bloody Mary Mix.
- Stir gently with a celery stick. Garnish creatively.