Smoked Chili Margarita
A fresh margarita is a transportive experience. Lately, we've been adding a layer of depth to our Margaritas with the addition of some bitters; specifically, Smoked Chili Bitters for its heat and smokey attitude. You can make this recipe with either our Classic Margarita Mix or reach for the Habanero Margarita Mix for an extra kick in the panatalones.
- 2 oz Classic or Habanero Margarita Mix
- 1 ½ oz Tequila Blanco
- 6 dashes of Smoked Chili Bitters
- Rimming Salt (optional)
- Lime Wedge to Garnish
- For a salted rim, first, carefully dip in fresh lime juice and then dip into 1/4 inch of salt poured out on a plate. It's fun to combine powdered spices in with the salt for added flavor and visual appeal.
- Combine Margarita Mix and Tequila in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
- Strain into the rocks glass over ice or strain up into a margarita or martini glass.