Sticky Fingers? Fortunately we’re not talking about thieves. We’re talking about sticky fingers you can’t stop licking after you’ve finished a bowl of these cinnamon-and-caramel-infused treats.
- Start by popping your corn. Follow your label instructions for best results.
- Chop your pecans and we can start the caramel.
- Heat your oven to 250° and coat a large baking dish with butter or nonstick foil.
- Add the popcorn and chopped pecans and set the dish to the side.
- Over medium heat, add the corn syrup, brown sugar and salt to a saucepan. Bring these ingredients to a boil and cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Reduce heat slightly and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the caramel from the heat and whisk in the Aromatic Bitters, vanilla, cinnamon and baking soda. Whisk for about 15 seconds until there’s a light foam. Immediately add the caramel to the popcorn and pecans, mixing thoroughly to coat and spread the popcorn into an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning the popcorn over every 15 minutes. After baking, let the popcorn cool completely before breaking into individual crunchy bites.