Exile on Shandy Street
A shandy is a lager-style beer mixed with citrus juice or lemonade. It's an odd combination, but it's one that works. This one was inspired by the Rolling Stones album "Exile on Main Street." Cheers, mate!
- ½ oz Rock and Rye
- ½ Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
- 1 ½ oz grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz pineapple juice (avoid the cans, please!)
- 2 dashes Hella Citrus Bitters
- Pilsner beer
- Combine ingredients in a highball glass over ice.
- Top with pilsner beer, tilting your glass to avoid excessive foaming.