Ginger Jean Punch
3 undefined minutes
1 undefined minutes
A fruity, gingery tiki punch will never turn away a crowd. To make this recipe punch bowl-sized, simply multiply each ingredient by the number of servings you'd like to offer.
- 1 oz Rum
- 1 oz orange juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz Hella Moscow Mule Mix
- 3 dashes Hella Ginger Bitters
- Club Soda
- Lime wheel, for garnish
- Combine everything but the club soda in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain contents over fresh ice in a rocks or punch glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and a party mood.