It Ain’t Easy Being Green
Fruity, light, and just slightly bitter: the unique ingredients of this cocktail make for an unbelievably refreshing drink.
- 1 ½ oz Gin
- 1 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¾ oz cucumber simple syrup*
- ½ oz Green Chartreuse
- ½ oz pear juice
- 3 dashes Hella Ginger Bitters
- Cucumber sliced longways, for garnish
- Line a highball glass with your cucumber slice. Add crushed ice to fill the glass.
- Combine ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain over your cucumber and crushed ice glass.
Cucumber Simple Syrup
- Mix 1 cup of hot water and 1 cup sugar and stir until combined.
- Add one thinly sliced cucumber and let cool.
- Strain out cucumber slices.