No Name Cocktail
This is a fascinating drink with some complicated ingredients. It's a bit out of left field, hence its name. If you come up with one fitting for a cocktail such as this, let us know.
- 1 ½ oz Whiskey
- ½ oz Dry Vermouth
- ½ oz Lo-Fi Gentian Amaro
- ¾ oz Asian Pear or Apple Shrub
- ¼ oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 dashes Hella Citrus Bitters
- Pear slice, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously, strain over crushed ice and garnish with a pear slice.