When the Quinn Cries Mary
Brian Bartels, author of the esteemed The Bloody Mary Book, is back at it with this fabulously savory and umami-laden cocktail. Remember as always to garnish creatively. Buy it here: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-bloody-mary-brian-bartels/1124063936
- ¾ Vodka or Mezcal
- ¾ Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- ¼ oz soy sauce
- 2 ½ oz Hella Bloody Mary Mix or tomato juice
- 4 dashes Hella Smoked Chili bitters
- Celery salt, for glass rim
- Lemon wedge and olive, for garnish
- Pour ingredients over fresh ice in half-rimmed celery salt rocks glass. Stir gently.
- Top with 4 dashes Hella Smoked Chili Bitters and garnish creatively.