Fuller, Go Easy On The Margarita
Now this is a fun one. We hope you like spicy, because it's got a lot of it. Follow this Margarita variation's advice and take it easy. Sip slowly!
- ½ oz orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz Hella Margarita Mix
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- ½ oz Cherry Heering Liqueur
- 1 ½ oz Pueblo Viejo Blanco Tequila
- 4 dashes Hella Smoked Chili Bitters
- 4 dashes green Tabasco sauce
- Aleppo pepper, for a glass rim
- Lime wheel and 4-5 cranberries, for garnish
- Dip the edge of a rocks glass in a plate of simple syrup, then on a second plate with Aleppo pepper to coat the rim of the glass.
- Combine ingredients in a shaker over ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain over fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wheel and fresh cranberries.